How to (just barely) Survive Moving to New York

Thursday, November 09, 2006

egad.

Bad news team.

I was sitting in my nice cushy chair, watching some television and trying not to think about school when something caught my eye. I looked down at the ground and lo and behold, a MOUSE was just standing there, 3 feet away, looking around for cheese or something. I gasped, it looked up at me, and then it scurried BACK UNDER THE COUCH. So now I’m still sitting in the chair and it’s in the room with me, but I don’t know where.

So what do I do? I immediately called my sister. I don’t know why I did that, because she isn’t an exterminator and she had some pretty awful suggestions.

She told me that I should go into my room. This is clearly a very bad idea because everyone knows that mice can squeeze themselves under doors. THEN she told me that I should put a towel under the door or something, but this is an even worse idea, because what if there is a mouse in my room already. If he can’t get out, he might choose to dash up into bed with me, which is much, much worse than being under the couch.

Also, my roommate is not home and her phone is turned off. I’m beyond traumatized right now.

HELP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home